Cognizant off Campus 2019-20 Drive for Freshers, Cognizant Jobs Interview:- Through Cognizant off Campus 2019 we are going to serve you an excellent job opportunity for the candidates who want to become an employee in Private Sector. As we know that many of the candidates are searching for the job to settle after their academic. So candidates this page is useful to find the best chance to submit their application form for the Cognizant off Campus 2019 Derive by last date.
The organization give a chance for the Fresher’s to participate in Cognizant off Campus Drive 2019. A huge number of candidates after education completed are trying to get the Job in Cognizant. Here through this web page we are trying to provide the all detailed information along with complete Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for CTS Off Campus Drive 2019 and mentioning below to how to get Registration for the Cognizant Off Campus 2019 in the below page.
Aspirants can read this article and then apply for the Cognizant off Campus Drive 2019. Candidates from any part of India can take part in the Cognizant Recruitment 2019. This is tremendous opportunity for the aspirants and the interested aspirants should not miss this chance. We request candidates to go through this page till the end and collect all the details from here. Lots of aspirants have dream to work in multinational company. If you are one of them, then you are at correct destination. We have expressed here all the details about Cognizant off Campus 2018 drive. You will get all the basic information such as educational criteria, age limitation, salary, selection rounds, exam and result etc from this web page.
Cognizant off Campus 2019-20 Drive for Freshers
Cognizant Company has offered jobs to many fresh and experienced candidates. It conducts many campus drives at various locations of India to shortlist the best candidates from total participants. It is compulsory for all the participants to clear the written test and interview round to get the appointment letter in hand. In order to provide benefits to the candidates, we have given all the information in this article.
Cognizant off campus 2019 Basic Details:-
|Education qualification||BE, B. tech, Any graduation, Post Graduation|
|Salary||Best in the market|
|Passing Year||2018, 2017, 2016 pass outs|
|Job Place||Anywhere in India|
|Job type||Trainee I.T. Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria of Cognizant off Campus 2019 Drive:
- Candidates who are freshers and who have completed their graduation in 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible
- Aspirants who are MCA, B. Sc, BE, B. tech/ B. com/ BA (any field) are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Aspirants must have minimum of 60% in their academics. Aspirants should have no back logs at the time of interview and good academic records. If any candidates have any back log, then he should not apply for this Cognizant recruitment process.
Aspirants who will apply for this cognizant off campus drive, they will have to undergo following rounds and clear it to get the job in hand.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Visit the official website cognizant.com
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill the details in the application form
- Enter the details in the specific fields
- Hit the submit tab
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further use
- Latest Resume
- Two Passports sized latest photo
- Valid Id proof (any one)
- All the original mark sheets from 10th class to last year of education
Aspirants will get smart salary from the organization after the selection in the placement drive. Selected aspirant will get other benefits also along with the monthly pay scale.
Tips to Crack Placement Exam:-
- Check the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the placement exam
- Aspirant must have good communication skill
- Aspirant must have knowledge of basic subjects of graduation and post graduation
- Aspirants should be confident and attentive during the interview time
- Aspirants must have verbal and written skills
- Aspirants must practice model question paper for the exam and interview rounds